What is cashback?
A form of incentive offered to buyers of certain products whereby they receive a cash refund after making their purchase.
Cashback websites arrange for you to receive a refund of a proportion of the purchase price of goods and services – provided that you complete the relevant transaction via a link on their website.
In addition to receiving cashback on transactions one can generate additional income by referring friends and relatives to the websites. Each company has slightly different referral conditions but, in general terms, you get paid a commission for each “genuine” person that you refer to the website.
The Basic Process
– Sign up for a free account with a cashback website.
– Choose a method of receiving your cashback funds.
– Look for your favorite product(s) and place your order.
– Receive cashback into your bank account.
– Refer friends, relatives, or indeed anyone else who is willing to use your referral code for extra cashback.